Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Kind Of Glass Are You!?!?!?

Evening follow bloggers!! Hope you are all having a nice and relaxing evening at home!! I know I am. Work has been so stressful lately, that I feel like doing nothing BUT relaxing the last few evenings. LOL!!

I would love to say that my mood has improved since my “Moody Monday” post..but not so much!!

But as I was sitting at work today, I was thinking about some of my fellow bloggers that always seem to have the most encouraging posts. And also a co-worker of mine, who has to be the most upbeat and positive person I know.

You see a few years ago, this woman was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. And not even thru the Chemo or Radiation did she lose her bubbly personality.

And that got me thinking how negative of a person I really am.  Not for the lack of trying..but I guess as the saying goes bad habits really are hard to break.

So, I ask you all of this..what are you? A 1/2 glass full person? Or 1/2 glass empty?

And if you are a 1/2 glass full have you always been that way? Or were able to break that “stinkn’ thinkn’” cycle? And if so, how did you do it?

Til Next Time..Hugs!! Carrie♥

 

4 comments:

Dan said...

What a great post. I think I am a 1/2 glass full person. I think I have always been this way. Don't get me wrong, I have feeling of doubt just like everyone. Life is too short and precious to focus on the negative. It takes far more energy to be negative than it does to be positive. I know you can do, just focus on all the good things in your life and dwell on those. I hope you have a wonderful evening! ~Dan~

Pam said...

I think I am a glass 1/2 full person and pretty much always have been. Im usually pretty happy but I do let my mouth overload my u know what sometimes. When I got layed off last year it took several weeks for me to come out of my depression. I think if you focus on the blessings you have and not take personally the negative things it helps. Ask yourself "is this going to matter in 5, 10 , 20 years?"
I hope you have a positive day tomorrow. When you wake up make those your first words before you even get out of bed. TODAY IS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY, IT IS THE DAY THE LORD MADE AND NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME! SO THERE
Love and prayers
Pam

Tonya said...

I too have always been a glass half full person. God has been too good to me and has blessed me far more than I deserve for me to be any other way.

I so agree with Dan. Focus on all the good things in your life. I'm sure they will outweigh the bad every time!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

I am a glass half full person but haven't always been. I decided abvout 5 years ago that I could change that. The more I talked about being positive, the more I believed it and started living it. YOu can too. Start by writing down 5 or 10 good things each day. Start looking at things and asking yourself what is good about them. Right now that might be hard with all the sadness and illness so look in other areas. And align yourslef with positve people in your lives! Good luck! You can do it!