Saturday, February 27, 2010

Think Spring…


After my last post, I decided it was time to do a little “Spring Cleaning” around here…of these “Winter Blues”, that is. With every thing that has happened in the past week, it truly has me appreciating all of the good in my life. Wanting to hug my loved ones a little longer!! And mostly, wanting to stop with the “Stinkin’ Thinkin’”.


While we are on the subject of “Spring Cleaning”, I need to do some serious cleaning of another sort. I don’t know about all of you, but I am ready to open up the windows, get out the cleaning supplies and work my magic!!


As much as I hate to admit it, I don’t really have a “Spring Cleaning” routine per se. I generally just make a list of everything that I would like to do around the house and then run around like a mad woman trying to get it all accomplished.


Which unfortunately, usually never happens. Between work, the kids, running errands, etc. This old lady tends to run out of energy. So, I ask you all this…what are your tips and/or tricks for housework? Do you generally do a “Spring Cleaning”? And if so, do you have a routine you wouldn’t mind sharing?


BTW, I have tried several attempts of dividing the housework into “Chore List” for each family member always to no avail…so, do any of you have suggestions of “Chore Lists” that seem to work?


Anyway, hope you all are having a WONDERFUL weekend!!


Til Next Time…Hugs!! Carrie♥

1 comments:

Pam said...

Carrie, I am in the same mood lately! Ready to shake the winter dust off of everything. Have you been to Flylady.com? She has some great tips on housekeeping.
Happy Sunday
Pam