How many of you have seen the movie ‘The Bucket List’? Well, the other night while lying in bed, I caught the very end of the movie. All I can say is that it is such a sad…but powerful movie!! Anyway, it got me thinking…if I had to create a “Bucket List” of my own, what would be on it…
So, here it is, the short version of my '”Bucket List”…in no particular order.
1) I would to see either puppies or kittens be born.
2) Can’t wait to experience the joys of being a Grandmother.
3) Look SO forward to the day that I am able to help plan my children’s weddings.
4) One day, I would love to be able to quit my job at the Bank and open up my own Prim Shop.
5) Wish that some day soon, “Big Daddy” and I can take the Honeymoon that we never had.
So, how about all of you? what would be on YOUR “Bucket List”?
Til Next Time…Hugs!! Carrie♥
"The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Grace at Home No. 242
8 hours ago