Thursday, February 25, 2010

PLEASE Pray….

Evening all!! I know that should be in bed…5:30am will be here before I know it. But I am a buddle of nerves tonight, and can’t sleep.

So much has happen this past week that has me feeling lost. More so than normal…LOL!!

First of all, one of my closest friend’s brother got into a major car accident last Thursday night. He is doing much better now, but for a little while they weren’t sure if he’d even make it.

Then, we are playing the waiting game with some swollen Lymph Nodes my daughter has in her neck. They are treating her with a round of antibiotics but they said if they aren’t better after that, they will want to do further testing…but the swelling seems to be going down. So, let’s keep our fingers crossed!!

But the worst news of all has to do with my Primary Care Physician…I am not sure if any of you remember me telling you but my DR (who BTW is only 40 YO) has Stage 4 terminal Brain Cancer, well this past weekend his wife (who is also 40 YO) died of Cardiac Arrest.

I am telling you, how much tragedy can one family take!?!? For the past year or so, Dr. S and his wife have been preparing for his death only for him to outlive her. And to make the matter even worse, they have FOUR young children. I believe an 11 YO, 8 YO and 4 YO twins.

And as bad as this may sound, that is just a few of the things that have happened…in the past week our community has also experienced a drowning death of a Mother, her 7 YO son and his 6 YO friend. And also a tragic plane crash of a small plane that killed two.

I know when things like this happen, it should make us appreciate what we have that much more. And trust me it does!! But at the same time, I can’t help but to wonder why!?!?!? Why do terrible things like this have to happen?

So, as I close this up…I would like to ask all of you give the ones you love an ♥EXTRA♥BIG♥HUG♥ tonight. And please pray for others not so fortunate!!

 Til Next time…HUGS!! Carrie♥ 

6 comments:

April said...

You definitely can count on prayers from me, Carrie! There sure seems to be a lot of heartache these days.

Farming On Faith said...

Oh Carrie~I am praying!
Life is hard but God is good. Because sin entered this world~death entered. We need not only hug our loved ones but we need to make sure our reservations are made in Heaven but accepting God's son. For we all one day we meet our Lord and Saviour. one day God will wipe away all our tears.
I am praying for all these that are going through storms.
Thoughts & Prayers~Friend~
Carrie

Donna~One Simple Country Girl said...

Seems like everyone I know is having a tough week, myself included! I will keep you, your family, and your community in my prayers. Try to get some rest!
Hugs,
Donna

Dawn said...

Oh, may God's mercy and grace be with all your them and your community~

The Old Cupboard Door said...

Carrie, I will be praying for you, your family, your Drs family and your community. It is times like these that we trust in God's divine plan. We don't understand it but He knows what He is doing and we can trust in that.

~willa~

OldeAnniePrimitives said...

Oh my word...how sad! We just never know. I'm still so sad about the Olympic skater's mom who died suddenly last week and didn't get to see her daughter preform. That just broke my heart! No...we just never know! ~~Annie