I don’t know about all of you…but there is just something about this time of year that speaks “Comfort Food” to me.
So, since Sunday is the one day of the week that we all are off school and work, that is the day that I generally try to plan a good ol’ family dinner.
And since I am always looking for new ideas, I thought I would share some of mine with all of you…and hope that you all would feel comfortable doing the same.
Spinach Artichoke Casserole
One Package of Frozen Chopped Spinach
One 8oz Package of Cream Cheese
One Can of Artichoke Hearts
One Stick of Butter
3/4 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
1) In microwave safe bowl…cook Spinach accordingly, then drain.
2) In another microwave safe bowl, soften stick of butter and package of cream cheese in microwave…this will usually take about 1 minute or so.
3) Meanwhile, chopped artichoke hearts to bite-size pieces.
4) Then mix cooked spinach with the butter, cream cheese, artichoke hearts and 1/2 cup of the 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
5) Place mixture in a casserole dish, sprinkle the remaining 1/4 of parmesan cheese over top.
6) Bake @ 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes.
Hope you enjoy!!
Big Hugs!! Carrie