Monday, January 3, 2011

Need Your Help ASAP

Evening Ladies (and Gents), I was just hoping that I could get your help. “Papa Bear” and I are getting ready to take a Romantic Get-A-Way for our upcoming Anniversary. And one of the places we were thinking about going was  Gatlinburg, TN.

Have any of you visited here? And if so, where did you stay? We were hoping to rent a luxury cabin…any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!

I have looked at so many already…and I am starting to drive “Papa Bear” (and myself, I might add) absolutely CRAZY with my OCD tendencies. HA!!

I really like the Elk Springs Resort…but UGGHHH, I JUST DON’T KNOW!! See, what I mean…LOL!!

BIG Hugs!! Carrie

1 comments:

Donna~One Simple Country Girl said...

Hey Carrie! I love Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mtn area. That's where hubby and I were married in 2009! We only live about 2 1/2 hours from there so we visit quite often. There are many cabins and luxury resorts to choose from, but we usually just stay in a hotel since we go mostly just for quick, overnight weekend visits. There is a wonderful B&B that is located in between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg called The Eight Gables Inn. It's absolutely gorgeous, very nice, very elegant and quiet and very romantic too! It's not hard to find, and it's a great location as it is not right in the middle of all the hustle and bustle but still close enough to everything so that you don't have to drive forever to get to any of the attractions. I have stayed there a few times and it's awesome. They have a website you can go to but I don't have their web address handy. Just Google it. I'm sure it will be easy to locate on the internet. I hope you guys have a marvelous time!
Hugs,
Donna