Saturday, January 8, 2011

{Are You Up For A Dare!?!?!?}

lovedare

Do you have a tendency to procrastinate? Well, as much as I hate to admit it…I DO!!! 

So, you can only imagine what I was thinking when I saw the “Dare” that Stephanie over @ The Whispering Creek House (please clink to link up)was challenging.

Maybe I need to go back a couple of weeks…you see “Papa Bear” and I are beginning a new season of our lives. In the Fall, both of our kids are going to be leaving to go away to college. So, to help prepare us…I thought I would purchase this book to help.

But being the procrastinator that I am, I read the first couple of pages was full of excitement to get started, threw it in my nightstand drawer and it has been in there ever since.

Fast forward to tonight…when I came across Stephanie’s post. I knew that it was meant to be…so, starting Monday, January 10th I will joining Stephanie and others in her 40 DAY {until Valentine’s Day} “Love Dare” challenge.

So, if you feel like you may be up for a CHALLENGE…please visit Stephanie and join us. I DOUBLE DOG DARE YA!! ♥

Until next time…

Big Hugs!! Carrie

1 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Carrie,
Thank-you for your sweet note! I really did appreciate it.
I love that barn in your header, the colors are just gorgeous!
And I love those cupcake stands! And your so right... Sometimes the little things are the best!
With a high school graduation coming up you will surely get a lot of use out of it.
Take care and have a great week!
Oh, and go Pack!!
Cindy