OMGoodness, is it really SIX days before Christmas?!?!? I still have SO much to do and so little time to do it. And when I say that, I am NOT even kidding. Put it this way, I only have ONE Christmas gift bought. Yes, you heard me correctly ONE!!
But there has just been so much “stuff” going on between work and home the past few weeks. But I have to just MAKE the time!!
BTW, I wanted to thank all of you that left comments on my “Parental Advice” post. It was very appreciated and I really already knew the answer, I just needed the reassurance!
I know I may be a little late (again) for Colleen’s Homemade Holiday but as the saying goes, better late than never right?!?! So, here is another tried and true appetizer recipe you can use this Holiday Season.
Buffalo Wing Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)
- 1 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese and hot pepper sauce until well blended. Mix in the Ranch dressing, chicken and Cheddar cheese. Spread into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. If oil collects on the top, dab it off using a paper towel. Serve with tortilla chips.