Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas…

It is beginning to look a lot  a little like Christmas around here. With Christmas only being 17 days away, I would love to be able to say that I was a little further along in my Christmas decorating, shopping and baking than I am.

However, I was able to get most of the inside decorated this past weekend. Which, BTW I have really realized how very few “Prim” Christmas decorations I actually have. Oh well, guess that will give me a reason to go  shopping. LOL!! Not to mention, finish up a few of the “Prim” Christmas projects I am working on..

But with my husband working as much overtime as he has, the outside still needs some finishing touches. Maybe this coming weekend, if not before. I would really like to be able to share some pictures soon!!

How about all of you? Are you all finished decorating? I  know I have already seen some of pictures and let me just say how warm and inviting all of your homes are!! You have given me so many ideas!!

I do have question though, in many of your pictures I have seen a lot of greenery in your displays. I was just wondering is it real? Or fake? And would you mind sharing where do you all get it?

Hugs!! Carrie

2 comments:

CozyGirl said...

I always find great realistic greenery at Michaels. I saw some great picks over there a couple weeks ago.I was at the one in Shiloh by Target:-)

Carey's Farmhouse Kitchen said...

I use the artificial greens, sometimes I use the real when we get a tree and it needs a trim. I find the shedding etc. to be a little much and now they have such realistic looking greens there's really no excuse. If you have to have the real smell I highly recommend those fresh balmsam candles at bath and body works!

Carey