Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

Evening Ladies!! I don't know about all of you but sometimes after getting home from work, I am too tired to think. And dinner is the LAST thing on my mind. So, one way of simplifying this is by planning my weekly menu. This way, all I have to is look at my menu and follow the game plan of that evening.

Not to mention that I am always on the outlook for new recipes. So, I have decided to join all of the other ladies over HERE and join in on Menu Planning Mondays....

Monday ~ Pork Tenderloin~Roasted Potatoes~Green Bean Bundles

Tuesday ~ Taco Soup with Toppings(Shredded Cheese~Sour Cream~Crushed Tortilla Chips)

Wednesday ~ Beef Stew~Cornbread

Thursday ~ Sunday Crockpot Pork Chops~Mashed Potatoes~Spinach and Artichoke Casserole~Rolls

Friday ~ Chicken Soft Tacos~Spanish Rice

OK, now I am HUNGRY...LOL!!

Til Next Time...Hugs!! Carrie♥

0 comments: