Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cold weather is a comin'...



Well, it is official. I think the cold weather is getting ready to settle in. Above is a picture my husband took just about a week ago. This shot was from a job site he was on. I think if you look real close you can see the building I work in...hehe!! Anyway, look how BE.U.T.FULL the weather looked. And trust me, it was!! TOO nice!!

I can't really complain though, atleast we had PERFECT weather last weekend for our Halloween Party!! Considering it has rained I think EVERY Halloween for the past 5 years on Halloween, I'll take what I can get.

But the cold is definitely here!! I guess I can officially start pulling out the sweaters!!

1 comments:

Alyce said...

Hi there..Thanks for the compliments! I didn't come up w/ the idea on my own though..the internet is so great for ideas ;-)