Friday, November 7, 2008

Mental Health Day

Have you ever had those days where you just needed a "Mental Health" Day!?!?!? Well, today I bit the bullet and took one. Hopefully, my boss won't read this...LOL!! I think I am pretty safe!!

Seriously, I know I haven't explained our whole story in detail but I haven't had a day alone in my house for years!! I'm not even kidding...you see, up until about a month and a 1/2 ago, my husband had been home on Workman's Compensation due to an injury he endured almost SIX years ago!!

So, when I woke up this morning and realized that the kids where headed to school and "Big Daddy" was headed to work, I decided today was THE day!!Even though now my guilt is getting the best of me...Oh well, I think I will get over it!!

This is an example of some of the things I have been doing (or should I said NOT doing...hehe!) today.



2 comments:

Scrapper Mom said...

Everyone deserves a little "me" time. I thought after my hen party tonight, I was going to get mine, bc my son was a work and my daugher spent the night with a friend....lo and behold the hubby got off work early. So, now he's baaaack. Lol.

Glad you enjoyed your day.

Linda said...

I'd say you were years over due for that mental health day - no guilt needed! I hope you enjoyed it!!