Friday, November 21, 2008

What's For Dinner????


Every once in a while, at my work, we have different vendors of sorts set up in the lobby of our building. And yesterday, guess who was there!?!?!? Yep, Homemade Gourmet. Even though I have never tried their products before, I knew from a few of your blogs that you all had. So, I decided to give it a try...hey this Mom will take ALL of the help she can get!!

- Grandma's Sunday Roast Seasoning Mix
- Italian Mozzarella Meatloaf Mix
- Shepherd's Pie Mix
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Mix
- Chicken Enchilada Soup Mix

With the Chicken Enchilada Soup Mix the distrubtor included an additional recipe perfect for "Football Food" Sunday.

Sausage Enchilada Dip

1/2 pkg. Homemade Gourmet Chicken Enchilada Soup Mix (2 1/2 Tbls)
1 can Rotel Tomatoes (Undrained)
2 - 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup milk
1 lb. mild sausage.

Cook sausage, drain and combine sausage and remaining ingredients to small crockpot. Heat throughly, stirring frequently to prevent from sticking. Serve hot with tortilla chips.

Enjoy!! I know we will.....

Oh by the way, if any of you have any recipes suggestions for the mixes I purchased. Or any suggestions for future purchases. I would love if you shared!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It is nice to meet you.

My husband likes "football food" too. I have a couple of recipes posted on my blog that I make for him!