Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is Eight Enough?

I am a huge Jon and Kate Plus 8 fan so it was obvious that I wanted to buy the book whenever it came out. So needless to say, this is how I have been spending my lunch hours and evenings for the past few days.

I have to admit though, I am torn on how I feel about the show. As so is probably half of the viewers. I swear everytime I am watching it and "Big Daddy" walks in, he lets out a big sigh and makes the same negative comment. But I can't help it, I love it!! Maybe it is a male/female thing. Who knows!?!?

OK, I admit that there are times I agree with what he is saying about it but so far, the book is a good read. And I am enjoying it!!





4 comments:

CozyGirl said...

I love the show too. Paige and I never miss it, but I also have mixed feelings about it sometimes. Still love it though ! I might have to read the book. :-)
Janae

Nichole said...

My husband does the same thing! It must be a male thing!!

Christine said...

My daughter and I use to love watching this together...we both fell in love with little "Aden." What my hubby doesn't like is how Kate tends to boss John around...lol

She dose seem to yell alot but who am I to say I wouldn't behave the same way with that many children around me every single day!...lol

Christine said...

does* oops sorry...