Friday, December 17, 2010

Continued Prayers Please!!



First of all, I just wanted to thank all of you for all of the warm and caring comments. I ask for continued prayers for our family....while at my cousin's husband's wake our family received a devastating phone call that my cousin Lauren was taken to a nearby hospital and was in the ICU on life support. Lauren has since passed away. She was only 26. So, we had Sean's services on Wednesday and we will be having Lauren's tomorrow. I just ask that you all pray for our entire family, that we will all find the strength to make it thru this difficult time. It is truly more than one family should have to endure.

4 comments:

Farmchick said...

I do not even know what to say to you....words at this time seem so inadequate. Please know that I will pray for your family.

~Tania

Debbie said...

Sending prayers out to your family. I could not imagine losing two loved ones so close together like that.

*hugs*
Debbie K

Dawn said...

I am so sorry. Please know I am sending prayers to you and your family.

Theresa said...

Words seem inadequate, will be praying for your family.