Saturday, December 27, 2008

Twas Two Days After Christmas...


Gosh, how times gets away from you this time of year. Sorry, I had meant to get back on here and post before Christmas to send you all my warmest wishes to you and yours.

But with last minute shopping, wrapping, cleaning and cooking (and every else on the infamous list!!) time just got away from me.

So, in saying all of that, I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas!! I know we certainly did. All bellies were full with good food. Fun time was spent with loved ones. And most importantly, all of our hearts were filled with love. The BEST gift, if you ask me.

It is really hard for me to believe that this year is almost over though. So much has happened to our family this past year. Both bad and good. We have not only lost loved ones near and dear to our hearts. We have also overcome certain obstacles.

Over the past few days, I have really been looking back, reflecting over the last year. And I can't help having both feelings of joy and heartache.

I can only hope that 2009 will be a year of peace, health and happiness!!

0 comments: